Corporate Athlete Seminars
We offer seminars for corporations on ways for the "Working Athlete" to prevent sports and non sports related injuries, through use of specific exercises, diet and lifestyle modification.
The seminars have already been successfully implemented at Commonwealth Bank (CBA), KPMG and St George Bank, with plans in place to hold the seminar with Sincliar Knight Merz (SKM) in the near future.
The seminar covers many areas including:
- Ways to reverse the musculoskeletal imbalances that occur from being desk bound.
- Discuss the tendency of women to be injured around various parts of their menstrual cycle and strategies to help overcome this.
- Discussions on personality and stress levels and their effect on physical performance
- How to modify diet and exercise to minimise the risk of fatigue and hence decrease your chance of getting injured.
- How stress can affect many systems in your body including your skin, brain, digestive system, muscles and ways to modify your lifestyle so as to minimise the detrimental affects chronic stress can have on your body.
Employees leave the seminar with a take home booklet summarising all key points of the seminar, as well as two videos covering different types of flexibility programs to use each day.